SSUPD provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of SSUPD products purchased from our website, unless otherwise indicated on our website, listing, or other related materials. SSUPD warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period commencing on the date of purchase. Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.
In general, this warranty means your SSUPD hardware product will operate in accordance with published technical specifications, as specified by its datasheet, and in the operating environment for which it was intended for the length of the warranty period.
SSUPD’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any SSUPD product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at SSUPD’s discretion: 1) to repair or replace the product at SSUPD’s expense, or 2) to refund the price paid less a usage fee of 10% of the purchase price. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by SSUPD, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. SSUPD may, at its discretion, provide new or equivalent-to-new refurbished parts in good working condition, or repair or replace the hardware returned to SSUPD.
Any repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater, or for the period of time required by local statute.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that SSUPD, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by SSUPD or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Limitation of Liability
SSUPD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF SSUPD HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Special Warranty Period in the European Union
In the European Union, the minimum warranty period provided by the reseller is two years. The minimum warranty period provided by the reseller for refurbished products is one year.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact customer service and review the relevant discussion thread for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
All warranty claims should be addressed directly to SSUPD. Our customer service contact information can be found on the web here.
Returning Your Product
In the event that you need to return your SSUPD products for repair or replacement, SSUPD will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) as well as return instructions. Unless otherwise specified, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Do not return your product without prior approval from SSUPD. Any product returned without a valid, unique RMA# will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. To avoid problems at the time of receipt, clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation e-mail within the package.
Request a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#)
Please follow these steps to obtain an RMA number:
- To submit an RMA# request, click here
- Describe the problem in the “Message” text box
- Include valid proof of purchase (required for RMA processing, i.e. order number, invoice) to the message.
RMA Return Addresses
We have two (2) RMA receiving locations worldwide. Your RMA confirmation will specify the specific return address you must use when sending your RMA package. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior approval from SSUPD. Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Products Lost or Damaged During Transit
The original packaging material should be used to pack the product for return; if the original packaging is not available, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. SSUPD is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations.
You should select a return shipping method that provides tracking information. SSUPD is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- SSUPD will perform a visual inspection of the package before acceptance to ensure there was no visible damage during transit which could affect the product being returned
- All products received go through individual visual inspection to ensure the products are genuine SSUPD products with all applicable labels intact and free of physical damage/abuse
- We also confirm the RMA#, which should be noted on the outside of the package
- Packages with damage or that do not have a valid, unique RMA# clearly marked on the exterior will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- Counterfeit products, or products that clearly fit the warranty exclusions listed above, will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- After inspection, the product will be confirmed as received and processing will begin
- Typical Processing Times:
- 3 to 15 business days for your replacement to be processed or for a credit to be applied to your account.
- 3 to 15 business days for your replacement to be shipped and delivered.
- All computer enclosures and parts have a 1-year warranty
- All refurbished or factory reconditioned computer enclosures and parts have a 1 year, replacement-only warranty